Companies and organizations wishing to participate in a supply chain in the oil or natural gas industry have to comply with requirements defined by standard ISO 29001.
Standard ISO 29001 is an extension of the quality management system ISO 9001. ISO 29001 defines requirements to ensure the appropriate quality and safety in a supply chain in the oil and natural gas industry. The aim is also to prevent breakdowns and accidents.
Why to cooperate with us
- We can provide an independent audit by our experienced experts
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Compliance with requirements to enter the oil and natural gas industry
- Well-proven quality and safety of management system in your organization
- Reduced risk of breakdowns and accidents
- Greater trust of your clients
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
If you want to get more information about an independent audit in compliance with ISO 29001, do not hesitate to contact us.