GMP - cosmetics
To ensure the appropriate quality and required properties of cosmetic products, it is necessary to follow certain manufacturing procedures. These issues are covered by standard EN ISO 22716.
Good manufacturing practice (GMP) in the cosmetic industry based on EN ISO 22716:2007 includes management system from purchase of raw materials, production, hygiene, quality control, selection of packaging, storage, staff and waste treatment, to warranty claims and recalls.
The EN ISO 22716 certification is recommended to all organizations in the cosmetic industry involved in production and distribution of cosmetic products.
Requirements of EN ISO 22716
- Definition and modification of processes to ensure the appropriate quality of cosmetic products
- Setting up regular controls of critical activities of the organization
- Setting up documentation for all processes
Benefits of the Certification
- Ensuring the necessary quality of cosmetic products
- Greater trust of your clients
- Reduced risk of defective products and remedy-related costs
- Improved performance and competitiveness of your company
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
For more information about the ISO 22716 certification please contact us.