Quality management systems based on standard EN 15224 will enable you to increase and maintain the adequate quality of healthcare services.
Standard EN 15224:2012 is based on standard ISO 9001, but focuses specifically on the quality management system for healthcare services. With the management system based on this standard you will be able to comply with specific requirements of patients as to the quality of healthcare services.
Standard EN 15224 is recommended to all providers of healthcare services, regardless of their size and position in the healthcare system.
Requirements of EN 15224
- Identification and documentation of all processes.
- Definition of criteria for measurement and subsequent optimization of processes.
- Implementation of appropriate changes in partial processes and procedures.
- Setting up communication channels in the company.
Benefits of the Certification
- Enhanced quality of services provided.
- Improved functionality of processes in the organizational structure.
- Enhanced credibility of the organization among patients.
- More flexible response to changes and market requirements.
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
We will be glad to help you with the certification for EN 15224. If you want to learn more, please contact us.