Energy consumption makes an important part of operational costs in each company. In line with the trend to reduce energy consumption, energy policy becomes necessary for successful business operations. These issues are covered by standard ISO 50001.
Standard ISO 50001 includes energy management system that will enable you to achieve a significant reduction of operational costs. With energy policy, you can reduce your impact on the consumption of non-renewable energy resources and increase your competitiveness.
The certification for ISO 50001 is recommended to all companies, whose aim is to reduce operational costs of energy and energy consumption from non-renewable resources.
Requirements of ISO 50001
- Analysis of the initial situation.
- Definition of energy policy, including new proposals for savings.
- Implementation of proposals, ideally integrated with standards ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001.
- Regular maintenance and improvement of the management system.
Benefits of the Certification
- Reduction of energy costs by up to 25 %.
- Minimizing risks of sanctions.
- Better reputation among the public.
- Compliance with requirements of Act no.103/2015 on energy management.
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
If you want to learn more about energy savings with the certification for ISO 50001, please contact us and we will be glad to guide you through the entire certification process.