Business-related risks or some unforeseeable events, for example of environmental nature, can seriously disrupt activities in the whole organization. The international standard ISO 22301 helps to ensure the continuity of your business and to improve resilience of your company against unforeseen events.
Standard ISO 22301 specifies management requirements with the aim to avoid or prevent emergency situations or provide an immediate response in order to eliminate business disruption and ensure fast recovery.
The certification for ISO 22301 is recommended to all companies regardless of their size or sector, seeking to ensure smooth operation of the company even in unforeseeable circumstances.
Requirements of ISO 22301
- Enhanced resilience of the company against threats.
- Regular control of critical activities of the organization.
- Provision of necessary resources, processes and competent staff to ensure continuity of business operation.
- Regular improvement of management systems.
Benefits of the Certification
- Possibility to detect and eliminate potential threats.
- Minimizing downtime during incidents.
- Possibility to respond immediately to critical situations.
- Minimizing costs related to incidents and emergencies.
- Greater credibility among customers.
- Enhanced performance and competitiveness of your company.
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
If you want to learn more about the certification for ISO 22301, please contact us. We can provide certification as well as relevant training.